Join the team fighting for nature and prosperity for all.
Video Editor ($40,000 - $70,000/year)
Senior Researcher-Writer ($60,000 - 80,000/year)
Researcher-Writer ($40 - 60,000/year)
Fellowships - Rolling deadline
All EP employees, fellows and interns should share the following qualities:
- Works hard
- Able to work from EP's Berkeley office
- Very intelligent and learns quickly
- Capable of scanning large quantities of text or video
- Capable of synthesizing information as words or images
- Able to see both the big picture and small details
- Familiar with the subject matter (not as necessary for Video Editor position)
- “Do what it takes and get it done” attitude
- Comfort with computer and technology — most of this work is on-line.
- Enjoys and is able to efficiently manage multiple research projects at once.
EP seeks entry-level video editor with experience editing short videos including those with multiple quick cuts from a variety of source material including original footage, archival footage, photographs, infographics, stock video, stock music, and other sources.
Senior Research/Writer & Researcher/Writer
EP seeks both senior and entry-level Researcher-Writers for qualitative and quantitative research. This job offers upward potential into larger and longer research and writing projects including articles and books.
EP Fellowships provide students and others opportunities to gain research, writing and advocacy skills while changing the world. Read more about the EP Fellowship Program and Fellow research projects here.
EP Fellows can use the research done here for coursework, theses and dissertations.
- Fellows must commit to working 40 hours per week from our office in Berkeley, California office for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Fellows may be eligible to receive a salary of $12.53/hour, depending on experience.
EP Fellowships and full-time positions are highly competitive. To stand out, please craft a cover letter that demonstrates your familiarity with our work, and your commitment to EP's vision and values.